6.1.11

Today is blah. blah weather, blah food, blah things to do. Just lots and lots of blah. Feeling a wee bit sorry for myself.

Lucy is into dressing herself. It is hillarious. She is all about color and patterns, plus a little bit of sparkle thrown in for good measure. I totally let her wear whatever she comes up with. Yes....I am that mom. But I think that when you're 3 there aren't a lot of ways to express yourself and she does a pretty good job coming up with some killer outfits.

Weston threw a tantrum the other night and flopped dramatically onto his bed. His piggy bank was hiding under his covers and he hit his head on it when he fell, causing it to smash to smithereens. One giant goose egg later, he has no where to put his money (a whole $1.25) so he's been carrying it around in his pockets.  Today he came out of the bathroom in tears because he had stuck all his coins into the toilet paper roll, between the layers of tp and he couldn't get them out. So now some lucky winner will grab a bunch of toilet paper and get a bonus!

Russian food for dinner. It is the best because Kent will cook and I can take a break. It was very yummy. I won't even try to spell the name, you'll just have to trust me that it's good stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment