7.1.11
My friends Alison asked on her blog what your 2010 playlist would be.
It got me to thinking.......what would mine be......hmmm....
Here's what I came up with.
"Pork and Beans" by Weezer. Random I admit. But it kinda sums up my attitude for 2010.
"The Times, They are a changin'" by Bob Dylan"
Someone Else's Life" by Joshua Radin
Muse's "Uprising"...good when you are feeling oppressed.
Arcade Fire "Wake Up"
"Electric Worry" Clutch. Shout out to Jean-Paul and Tim!!
Raconteurs "Steady as She Goes"
Florence + The Machine "Dog Days" The did it on Glee and I actually think I like Glees' version better, but anything Florence is ok by me. Her "Addicted to Love" cover is really good.
The Black Keys "Tighten Up"
The Weepies "Can't Go Back Now." Check out the videos to this and "Be My Honeypie." Super cute.
"I Know What I am" by Band of Skulls (totally found these guys on Guitar Hero and I love)
Cage the Elephant "Ain't no Rest for the Wicked"
The Pierces "Secret" only because I find it kinda funny they remind of me and my sisters for some reason.
And lastly "Float On" by Modest Mouse.
So how bout you? What is on your 2010 playlist?
4 Comments:
-
- Alison said...
January 7, 2011 at 10:12 PMSo it's offical I have the lamest tast in music ever. How are we such good friends and I have only even heard of like 2 of these songs? I guess I need to expand my tast in music. I just went and checked out some of your selections, I think I could really like the Weepies. You need to make me a mix CD so I can expand beyond what I hear on Radio Disney.- Boquinha said...
January 12, 2011 at 2:41 PMUm, insightful and wow. Great list! I like. :) But of course, you already knew that.- Boquinha said...
January 12, 2011 at 2:42 PMP.S. Love Joshua Radin- Stacy Holmes said...
January 16, 2011 at 10:49 PMUmm.. sorry to say but I did not understand a single word of this post. Glad you found a way to express yourself though ;0