6.5.10

I want junk food! Why is it when you start to exercise, your body goes into junk food panic mode?

I can't get enough warm and sunny weather.

I think batteries and wii remotes should not be allowed near one another.

I think it's annoying  when laundry sours if you leave it in the washer too long because you have to dry it and then rewash to get the stink out. 


I’m not sure I like  cooking dinner. eating...yes. cooking...not quite sure. 


I’m hungry at 10 pm. Not so great. 


For cinco de mayo, I made tacos and had my sis and bro-in-law over.


I’m mad about the oil spill. *but not in the British sense of mad...sorry stacy.


I’m glad  that all these cute baby girls are being born. 


I’m nervous gas prices. I have an unhealthy obsession.

I have a serious caffeine addiction.


I need  to go Hawaii.

I wish  that ice cream was a super food.

I’m excited about the pictures I took last night, they turned out great!

I’m happy, I'm feeling glad. I got sunshine in a bag. I'm useless, but not for long. The future is comin' on. 

5 Comments:

  1. Stacy Holmes said...
    Started exercising, eh? Hmmm..good for you. I hope it is working out for you (play on words) he he
    Alison said...
    cute header!
    J Fo said...
    As soon as I decide to exercise I start craving donuts! The donuts usually wins because I feel less guilty since I worked out. I think they're canceling each other out!
    Emily said...
    you're cute. i always eat way more when i'm exercising regularly, which is why i never lose weight.

    do you have the rechargeable wii remotes? get 'em!! get 'em now!
    Boquinha said...
    Do you know about gas buddy? :)

    It's probably good that you're not mad in the British sense about the oil spill. :P

    We spent the entire day at a park today with about 40 other people (mostly kids). 72 beautiful degrees. We danced around a Maypole and the parents talked and the kids played ALL afternoon (Science Fair this morning). LIFE IS GOOD!

Post a Comment