skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
10.5.10
My chuckle for the day
Does anyone else appreciate the irony as much as I do?
Screw your heart.....
SAVE YOUR BOOBIES!
6 Comments:
Amber
said...
May 10, 2010 at 12:19 PM
HAHAHAHA!!! LOVE IT!!! That looks good. maybe we'll have that for dinner! ;)
Mandy Vermillion
said...
May 10, 2010 at 2:32 PM
that is what I thought when I saw that commercial. Plus obesity is a major risk factor in breast cancer too...
Stacy Holmes
said...
May 10, 2010 at 5:21 PM
Irony--yes baby! The baked chicken is better though..and good!
(I am not going to comment on the poor Grammar..not gonna..not gonna.) Your heart not You are...
sorry!
Jillo
said...
May 10, 2010 at 5:25 PM
Lord help me, I CANNOT TYPE!!! What is wrong with me??
Stacy- I am officially hiring you as my personal proofreader.
RACHELLE
said...
May 13, 2010 at 11:34 AM
you don't need a heart to look good. duh jill! seriously....
hee hee love it!!!!!
shell
Jaz
said...
May 20, 2010 at 7:51 AM
having a mother in law die of breast cancer makes me a little sensitive on the subject....
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
(I am not going to comment on the poor Grammar..not gonna..not gonna.) Your heart not You are...
sorry!
Stacy- I am officially hiring you as my personal proofreader.
hee hee love it!!!!!
shell