7.4.10
Ones boy's room worth of dirty socks. Counting the days until we can break out the sandals and bid the socks adieu.
5 Comments:
-
- Jaz said...
April 7, 2010 at 11:30 AMPretty good photo of some pretty natty socks. That's depressing to me that you can even make a dirty sock pic look good. :)- April (Thorup) Oaks said...
April 7, 2010 at 12:38 PMI agree! We have socks all over the house. Darn kids!- Emily said...
April 7, 2010 at 3:49 PMWe have those same socks at our house--Isaac's are green, Noah's are red. (the writing i mean.) I had no idea the amount of socks that would accumulate with small boys. It's inSANE.- Stacy Holmes said...
April 7, 2010 at 7:51 PMI find it ironic..while I read your posting about kids wearing socks, I am currently arguing with Paige to wear some! The stink that she emits because she refuses to wear socks would knock you over. What I would give to have too many dirty Paige socks!- Andrea said...
April 8, 2010 at 9:58 AMWhen I find socks that look like this, I DO send them to the trash. Maybe that's why my son is always barefoot, even in his shoes. Socks are over-rated. I don't even wear socks. I just throw on whatever shoes I find by the door at the moment and GO.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
