6.4.10


Can you see Weston's legs? Of course you can't because they are camouflaged  by his wicked-awesome new jeeping pants! (jeeping pants because my dad has a jeep and those are the kind of pants one would need to wear if he should ever want to ride in said jeep.) My parents took Wes on a field trip to Cabela's and he came home with these puppies. They haven't left his little legs yet.
One of the best things about Wes is whatever he does, he does it 100%. Totally loving  a pair camo jeeping pants is no exception. One year he wore a pair of yellow galoshes every day, even to bed. He called them his firefighter boots.  They finally split up the front and he was so upset to see them go. Then there was the batman costume that became so nasty it could practically walk on it's own by the time he was finished. Never have you meet such  an imaginative little boy!

3 Comments:

  1. Elder and Sister Hale said...
    Hi Jillyn! This is Natalie Hale Earl's sister, Laura. Sorry to intrude! I love your blog! What kind of expensive camera do you shoot these adorable pictures with? Must have it! Absolutely love your format. I am of the old school and know no different. I need blogging lessons!
    Jillo said...
    Hi Laura! How lovely to hear from you! I can take no credit for my blog set up, it was all my sister. She is the HTML literate one in the family. But thanks!
    My camera is a Nikon D90 and I love it. Photography is the best.
    Jaz said...
    I worry for his future wife. Then again....she'll have less laundry to do. :)

Post a Comment