26.2.10
I have thrown in the potty training towel.....at least for right now.
She is ready enough that I think she could do it, but I would have to be willing to drag her to the potty every 30 minutes and I am not that dedicated.....at least for right now.
So she is back in diapers and she hasn't complained once, so there she will stay.....at least for right now.
The gourmet spaghetti sauce that I was so excited about? Didn't/couldn't read the ITALIAN and accidentally bought the FLAMING HOT spicy kind. Soo bummed. No one would touch it, including me, except Kent. He was in 7th heaven.....all his taste buds have melted off so spicy doesn't bother him.
8 bucks for spendy sauce down the drain.
Next time I am bringing an Italian translator.
Kade is getting his purple belt tonight! He is so excited. Karate has been a god-send for us.
Remember my 75.00's if you won't argue or cry at me for a month bribe? Today was cash in day!
Wes used his money to buy an 8.99 Nerf gun, Tanner picked a 19.99 video game, and Kade made sure he spent every last penny and made out with a haul. I haven't heard a peep out of them all afternoon. They are all downstairs, glued to the Wii. Soon I shall enforce some sort of non-optional outdoor activity, but for now I am enjoying the quiet.
I have no self control when it comes to Swedish Fish and Thin Mints. I have both in my cupboard right now, calling my name.......help!
I hope you threw the potty training towel directly into the clothes hamper, and not on the floor!
I'm craving something salty but don't know what. Ugh. That drives me crazy.
Good luck.
Now you've got me craving Swedish Fish and Thin Mints! Mmmmmmmmmm....
Good job all of you kids. $75 is awesome!