24.2.10

Totally stole my title from the two cousins-in-law who do posts like these, but they are so fun to read that I felt inspired to share the goings on in my mind. 

Netflix just put the entire series of Faerie Tale Theater in Watch Instantly.  Loved those movies as a kid. We used to have family movie night and watch them with a big bowl of popcorn and/or ice cream.  Did you know in one of the episodes there is a character named "Weiner Head?" I don't know how I feel about that. 

I am getting fatter. Finishing the basement kept me skinny-ish. Now I actually have to exercise for reals. Bummer. 

On that note, anyone have a treadmill they are wanting to get rid of? I have the perfect spot for it in my basement. 

Day 3 of potty training is going SOO much better than day 2.  Yesterday, I broke down and put her back in diapers, but she kept asking to go potty and I don't want to miss the "potty window", so it was back to undies.  So far today, NO ACCIDENTS!!

How many of you are addicted to caffeine?

Cloudy With  A Chance of Meatballs? Hilarious.

Today Weston said "moooommmmmmmy" in his whiniest, the world is coming to an end voice. After I braced myself for some really bad news and asked what he said "I love you." I told him thanks for pulling that out of the dpeths of his soul and sharing. 

Totally splurged on the expensive spaghetti sauce at the grocery store today. I will let you know if it was worth it.  


7 Comments:

  1. RACHELLE said...
    i actually really love the random thoughts thing! i think that i would actually record more information that would be fun to look back at as the kids get older, if i did the random thing.

    so i hope you don't mind if i copy your awesome cousin in law too.

    i have been frustrated about how my posts dont get into the cute lil' details of our day. those are the things i want to remember forever!

    so...

    a++++ on keeping with the potty training!

    u the mom!

    yes.

    (to the caffiene addiction)

    i love weston!

    kenzie doesnt like not knowing where i am so she panics and yellls out my name. and if i am close by and say "what"....she says ...."i love you"

    totally annoying.

    but westons is cuter cuz he's not her!

    luv ya-
    shell
    Alison said...
    How funny that I'm as I type watching cloudy witha chance. A special girls night to make up for the missing daddy tonight. I personally think the premise is disgusting. And saddly admit that I have a hard time watching kids shows with my kids, hence the blog surfing to keep me entertained.

    And well, you know me and caffine.
    Wayt to go on the potty, or rather way to go Lou.
    Emily said...
    Never heard of the Faerie tale stuff. I won't let my kids even watch the previews for Kick Buttowski, so I'm pretty sure it's off-limits for my kids if there's a weiner head character.

    not addicted to caffeine.

    it IS hilarious. we saw it in the theater and loved it.
    J Fo said...
    Working out it overrated, but I think I'd do it if I had something in my basement.

    Not addicted to caffeine, but I do enjoy a good dose every now and then.

    I really need to get on the ball with Potty Training, but I'm not sure if I'M ready for it yet. Maybe I need some tips from you about how you are being so successful.
    Jagged Rocks said...
    We have a treadmill that is super simple, no electronics, no motor (which may or may not be good with your kids). I quit using, so Kraig took it apart (that was long before I got pregnant). It is yours if you really want it.
    No I am not addicted to caffeine, the only time I can handle it at all is when I have a migraine.
    Melissa said...
    I think is is one of my favorite posts. I may have to steal this idea also. After my day it seems almost therapeutic. You are such a great mom. I love reading your blog.
    Boquinha said...
    Steal away, my friend! :)

    You are brave. We potty train our kids around the time they turn 4. And I love it because it's SO quick and easy. I don't mind diapers and I love when kids are potty trained, so it's the potty training itself that can be frustrating. I used to try to do it around 2 and just got frustrated, so we wait and do it very easily in a day. Cake. But I'm impressed with your success already!

    Not addicted to caffeine. Hardly ever drink soda. LOVE water.

    Not a fan of marinara/spaghetti sauce either. :P

Post a Comment