9.12.09
I am freezing! Last night the high was 9 degrees! Brrr.... two shirts, a sweater, socks, slippers and jeans and I am still cold. Weston is outside, happily shoveling the driveway. His coat isn't zipped, no gloves and a hat only because I forced him. I swear that kid has hot chocolate running in his veins.
Went to the carpet store today and snagged a couple of samples. They said they could have it installed by next Friday if we want! I am kinda freaking out. When we are finally done with this monster, how are we gunna spend our Saturdays?
We made a rule for Lue, no binkie unless she is in bed. She is 2 and it really should disappear, but I can't bring myself to take it away 100% So far, not so great. She has begged for it all morning (and by begging, I mean screaming, crying and spitting.) But I am being tough! Someone suggested tying it to her crib so she can go sneak a binkie fix every so often. We may try that because my ears are gunna start bleeding soon.
Why is it that when you tell your kids to get a tissue to wipe their nose, they just suck it all back in and pronounce they are fine?
Nasty.
getting over binkies.... yikes!
more space in your house....PRICELESS!
Every time it rains here...there's snow there! I love that kind of forecast. I can't wait for the snow!