11.12.09
Last night I went to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert. Their special guest was Natalie Cole. We are spoiled and get to go each year, so we have seen some pretty fun people. My most favorite was Angela Landsbury and Walter Cronkite. Nothing like hearing Mrs. Potts in person!
It is always amazing to me how 20,000 seats can fill up three nights in a row for this concert. Just me and my 19,999 closest friends out for a night on the town.
Good stuff.
There was a hot chocolate stand right outside the temple grounds selling cups of cocoa for 2 bucks a pop. We got a cup and it was the perfect thing. They also sold hand warmers and Famous Amos cookies. I think those people are brilliant! Not only does it make you warm and toasty, there is nothing like hot chocolate for nostalgia's sake. See the lights downtown....get some cocoa....sing a Christmas carol..... that to me is Christmas.
Tonight I get to go out again! Two "get-out-of-putting my-kids-to-bed-free" nights!
This time it's a girls night with old friends. Should be lots of yakking, laughing and treat eating. My honey is a saint for not saying one thing about me going. I am a lucky lady to have him.
I need a logo for my photo biz. Any one into that kind of thing? I could pay or trade for services. Something simple that I can use as a photocopy watermark.
PS
I can give you the contact info for the designer of Sassy Sue. He is really good!