13.12.09


MONKEY IS MIA!!!!

Anyone who knows Miss Lue knows how loved this guy is and how tragic his disappearance would be.

No monkey to love plus no binky during the day equals one sad little sister.
We are all crying buckets over here.

Monkey, where ever you are, come home soon!

7 Comments:

  1. Emily said...
    oh SAD. that is the worst. i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.
    Boquinha said...
    Oh NO! That's so not good. I hope you get it back soon!!
    Amber said...
    oh that is just sad!!!!!
    J Fo said...
    Oh NO!! That's horrible! I hope you fin the monkey soon! What a tragedy for poor Lue and poor mommy!
    stacey said...
    so sorry, it is so sad when the loose something they are so attached too. My little Leah also has a monkey that goes EVERYWHERE with us- I hope Lucy finds hers soon :)
    stacey said...
    so sorry, it is so sad when the loose something they are so attached too. My little Leah also has a monkey that goes EVERYWHERE with us- I hope Lucy finds hers soon :)
    April (Thorup) Oaks said...
    Oh no!!!

Post a Comment