8.12.09
Just attempted to paint a wall downstairs. One painty hand, painty haired, ruined outfit, two year old later....... we'll try again at nap time. Aren't two year olds the best?
I am actually going to go to a church activity tonight AND I am actually looking forward to it.
Very rare indeed.
Last night I braved Winco again, this time without kids and with a very detailed shopping list. TOTALLY SAVED 30 BUCKS!! (which we promptly spent on Five Guys Burgers and Fries. Good stuff.) Still not a stitch of help from the bagger lady but at least this time I knew it was coming.
We have the world's biggest driveway, covered with snow, waiting for me to shovel. I do not like this part of winter. Last year our neighbors up the road took pity on us and would swing by with their minu snow plow after each storm.
Hmmmm...might be time to whip up a batch of cookies and have my kids run them over.....
What's the activity?