7.12.09

Nap time only lasted 45 minutes today. It makes me want to cry real tears. I love my nap time/free time and 45 minutes just ain't enough.

Our weekend was very eventful... we got the entire basement primed and all the ceilings spainted. Now just walls and trim! Hoodalolly! The end is near and I am super excited. Soon the fun stuff will start and I can decorate the kids new rooms. Any one got any cute ideas?

We totally need some girl shows around here. Poor Lue spent the weekend watching Poke'mon with her brothers and totally loved it. She can even tell you some of their names. We need Strawberry Shortcake and Sleeping Beauty, STAT! I ran into a lady at the store who told me she had three big brothers growing up and that it was a good thing because Lue will always be "very comfortable around men."
Is that a good thing???

6 Comments:

  1. Stacy Holmes said...
    You must go to the library NOW and check out some girly movies!
    I loved how Jill B decorated Jack's room..I would love to do Ben's like that.
    I can't wait to see you on Friday :)
    I will even pay you to show up at the party. Do you want to just meet there, or do you want to carpool again?
    Jessica said...
    Ok I just have to let you in on a secerate, I love when I log on and see that my friend Jill has posted a new funny for me to read! I love to go to Ikea and still great decorating ideas, however we are about to do Morgans room in astronauts and space! She is my little space girl. There is a web site where you can buy these wall cling ons, makes it look like you just painted a mural of coolness on your kiddos wall.

    Good luck!
    Amber said...
    Barbie Movies are like a staple of life in this house!! And Little Mermaid!! Fun songs.... anywho.... yeah for decorating!! If you need a connection for paint... i got an account at Sherwin Williams so i can get them somewhat cheaper!!! PAINT COLOR!!! It's so fun and adds so much to a room!
    Amber said...
    oh... check out www.wallies.com for some fun stuff! That's where i got Ladybugs for Anna's room and Butterflies for Lilly's!
    Jillo said...
    Super cute Amber! Thanks for the tip. How (and why) does one get an account at a paint store?

    Jessica thanks for the nice words! Hooray for blogs and snooping into other peoples lives!
    Sarah E said...
    Love the little updates. This is a fun idea!

Post a Comment