2.11.09

Three bags of Halloween candy are sitting on top of my fridge right now.
They are calling my name.......

So my question is this.
Who eats more of your kids trick-or-treat candy?
Your kids?
Or you?

I don't think I even need to tell you the answer for over here...... they will be lucky if there are a few dum dums and a bit o' honey by the time they get home from school.

11 Comments:

  1. Shafferprincess said...
    Um, I plead the 5th.
    Melissa said...
    You crack me up. But since you asked. I am guilty. I have to say when I watched Halloween night what everyone what putting into their buckets I would get quite excited to see a snickers or other yummy candy bar go in. I especially love the ones with nuts. It's easier to justify eating them Mason's allergic.
    Emily said...
    I definitely eat more than Noah, because he forgets. But not Isaac.
    Gary and Debbie Rex said...
    It's obviously much too wasteful to just throw out the candy ;), so I'm willing to sacrifice my health for the health of my children's growing bodies. We all know sugar is bad for them, and doesn't chocolate stunt their growth (OK, I just made that up so I wouldn't feel guilty about taking the GOOD stuff). So, being the "take it for the team" mom that I am, I will eat 6 pieces of candy for each piece I allow them to eat, and die an early (but satiated) death for the good of the family. PS I also have a very capable teammate named Gary.
    Jillo said...
    I am with you Debbie, times is tough! Wasting candy would be a slap in our desperate economies face. Waste not, want not, right?
    Jenny said...
    That's hilarious. Dum dums and Bit O Honey- those are the worst! I'm not a huge candy fan, but ohhhhhhh Reeses. I think the Reeses really are calling me.
    Neisha said...
    My kids are happy with pixy stix - and that's the way I like it. They can have the suckers too - just let me have the chocolate. I have my own special bowl that I keep handy to throw in whatever I see that I want. It's like a candy tax.
    Stacy Holmes said...
    I put it up on the fridge too...so that I am the only one that can eat it!
    J Fo said...
    Em has already forgotten about it! Gotta love a 2 year old. I eat 20 for every 1 she gets. I'm glad I'm not alone in this!
    Jill said...
    I have serioulsy considered having a candy bon fire. It's either that or 5 pounds in a month!
    RACHELLE said...
    ooh ooh... send the bit o honeys my way. some kids in the world get no candy. your kids will be ok with just dum dums.

    i actually havent ate any of my kids candy.

    but i feel the need the disclose that i purchased all of my own favorite candies to "treat" myself the morning of halloween. so i have had my fair share of sugar.

Post a Comment