12.11.09





Free.
To whomever is willing to come and take him away.
He is in great shape, but he is covered in sheet rock dust and will need a good wash.
Just say the word and he is yours.
(Cute kiddo not included.)

6 Comments:

  1. Jill said...
    so since I am the first comment does that mean I get the horse? I would love something like that for Jack! BTW, make sure you check the comments on my blog about our family photos. I have got TONS of commpliments both on blog, FB and in person. Great job!!!

    serioulsy, I will come and get the horse if no one has already. :-)
    Jillo said...
    SOLD! To Jill because you were number 1! Come and get him anytime. My boys outgrew him and he has been lonely in our dusty basement. He will love having a new friend.

    And I am so glad you like the photos! Thanks for the shout out of FB and for all the kind words from your friends. I feel so special. =)
    Alison said...
    Didn't Lucy groove on the horse?
    Jillo said...
    She grooves for about 30 seconds and then she's done. Not worth it.
    Melissa said...
    If she happens to change her mind I'll come get it. A day late and a dollar short. Darn. :) Hope things are going good for you and your cute family.
    Stacy Holmes said...
    Oh, I remember when Tanner got that horse. He was so excited and just loved it. How can you give it away? Won't your heartstrings just break?? Just guilt tripping you..give him a good home and he won't be sad like Jesse on Toy Story...

Post a Comment