27.10.09

Seriously.
Stinking.
Tired.


the end

6 Comments:

  1. Amber said...
    CUTE costume! YOU ROCK!!!
    Sarah E said...
    Me too. You should join my in my quest to find the truth. Just know that it's a long journey and there will be many meaningless detours along the way. Because we all know that if you're tired it must be your heart!!! Ok so I'm a bit frustrated with doctors these days.
    Sarah E said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Jill said...
    It's only Wednesday...must...go...on....

    I don't usually drink soda, but on those STINKING tired days, an ice cold Dr. Pepper does the trick! Yes, it's a bandaide, but it's a tastey one. :-)
    wonderwoman1975 said...
    Dr. Pepper is my favorite caffeinated drink of choice on those tired stinking days, too. Ice cold is a must. Sometimes I put it in the freezer to get it extra-chilled. I'm finding I'm starting to crave the Dr. Must mean I'm having too many tired days. . .
    April (Thorup) Oaks said...
    Feeling better yet? If not, here is something that will hopefully give you some energy or cheer you up...

    Kaden was SO CUTE at the baptism yesterday. First I heard him telling Luke about the water, then when all of the kids were in the front being crazy he was quietly sitting there trying to get everyone to be quiet. It was so fun to watch him yesterday. I was so proud of him and told him that.

Post a Comment