Feeling rather proud of myself because I dusted off my sewing skills and made Lucy's Halloween costume! And just to be clear, she is Alice in Wonderland, not some random polygamist child as my bro-in-law so sweetly guessed.
She is a doll, and for sure doesn't look like a polygamist child! Way to go, I think it is so fun to make something I just with I had the time and not 3 girls to sew for :)
You did an awesome job! I tried to make a wizard robe a few years back and finally just ended up using iron on sticky applique stuff. (for the life of me I cannot remember the name at the moment) It barley held together until Halloween was over. How humilliated (spelling?) was I that my son was walking around with the cuff of his costume falling off. LOL! So you go girl. And by the way Lucy is so adorable. She is getting so big.
PS we had a great time yesterday! Thanks so much!!! I can't wait to see our photos.
i for one am totally jealous and quite frankly, a little pissed too, that you can sew and do photography as well as you do!
now i know for sure...we were not all created equal!
p.s. you done good. very good.