19.10.09

Knock Knock

Who's there?

I'm a pile up.

I'm a pile up who?

Don't be so hard on yourself.

You MUST read this out loud or it will make no sense. I totally fell for it to the delight of my three little boys.

13 Comments:

  1. Amber said...
    LOL! I totally didn't get it when i 'read' it! But, yes, outloud definitely helps! Too funny! Love your kids!
    Jessica said...
    LOVE IT!!!
    Stacy Holmes said...
    You are not a pile of poo..but I can see how those no bake cookies you are eating could have a complex :)
    RACHELLE said...
    HA HA HA ... TO YOUR JOKE AND STACY'S! NO BAKES DO LOOK A LITTLE POO-ISH BUT DANG THOSE SUCKERS ARE GOOD!
    Boquinha said...
    Thank you. We've all been enjoying this joke today. :)
    Jill said...
    That's funny because Mike and I have been enjoying a simmilar joke for years..(which we THINK we made up) Instead of I'm a pile up, you say, I need a gope. Then the punch line is, "Thanks for sharing"

    Lol..why is potty humor funny??
    Jenny said...
    Nice. I'll be my boys hero after I lay this one on them :)
    Melissa said...
    hahaha, nice.
    Jennifer said...
    I cannot wait for Isaac to wake up he will LOVE these!

    When you are having one of those days, I say go back to bed!
    Sarah E said...
    Oh man! Please make sure he doesn't teach this to Khursten. I can only imagine that it's the only thing I'd hear for the next forever. He's a funny kid!
    Melissa said...
    This joke was well received at my house :). Too funny.
    April (Thorup) Oaks said...
    Oh dear!!! That is funny. I'm in trouble once Luke and Megan hear it though.
    Sarah E said...
    Even Ryan fell for it! Ha ha ha. We liked your friend's joke too.

Post a Comment