19.10.09

Oh man!

Today is one of those wonderful days where you just wake up hating the world and all you want to do is sit on your butt and eat sugar.

Do you ever have those kind of days?

As a reward to myself for getting the dishes done and the floor vacuumed, I made a batch of no bake cookies with every intention of eating it all by myself AND loving every minute.

But I accidentally put in almond extract instead of vanilla extract and they are no good.

Sigh*

For the better, I am sure. Who really needs a truck load of sugar to brighten their day. But I was really looking forward to my binge fest.

6 Comments:

  1. Melissa said...
    I usually like almond extract. What did the resulting concoction taste like?
    RACHELLE said...
    WELL THAT WOULD HAVE JUST PISSED ME RIGHT OFF!

    SERIOUSLY! HOW IS ONE SUPPOSE TO HAVE A PROPER BINGE-ING...WITH CRAPPY COOKIES!

    I'M JUST DARN PROUD OF YOU FOR VACCUMMING....AND DISHES ON TOP OF IT ALL!

    YOU ARE MY HERO!...
    P.S. YES I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT IF YOU COMMENT AND ARE ALREADY A FOLLOWER..YOU GET A POINT FOR THAT TOO!
    Alison said...
    I started the day off with playgroup and didn't have time to feed the kids before we left so we all had a very nutritous breakfast of Sugar cookies. Yum! Tomarrow we have to wake up bright and early and got to the school for Donut date. So once again we will be having a highly nutritous breakfast.
    Andrea said...
    Send your crap cookies my way - I'll properly dispose of them. (Rarely do I find a need to throw away anything with sugar.)

    And tomorrow, go get yourself some more ingredients and do those cookies the right way! Otherwise, you'll end up craving them all week until you go mad and take off at midnight to get the ingredients, come home, and immediately make and eat them. Save yourself the time miserably craving them, and just get on with it. (I sound like I know what I'm talking about - geez.)
    Stacy Holmes said...
    Bummer lady! Go make some more cookies..or you will dream about them forever more, but please, this time call me and chat- or invite me over and I will help you eat them!
    Boquinha said...
    Call me and vent. I really, REALLY wish you lived closer. We could go out, get some appetizers/desserts and chat.

Post a Comment