8.10.09
Kade came home "sick" today; (there were sound effects and everything, folks) but I am finding it impossible to be upset with him. As I type, I can hear him up in his room with Lucy teaching her all about different kinds of rocks and fossils.
"Lucy, can you say agate?"
"Lucy, what does a trilobite say?"
"Lucy, can you say metamorphic rock?"
How can you be mad at that?
They both just came downstairs to show my Lucy's impression of a trilobite. It's pretty awesome.
These guys crack me up.
11 Comments:
-
- RACHELLE said...
October 8, 2009 at 4:59 PMdoes kade do tutoring? cuz i got this first grader that needs someone more intelligent than me to teach her some stuff! what a doll!- Amber said...
October 8, 2009 at 8:08 PMFabulous!!! Love him!!- Shafferprincess said...
October 8, 2009 at 8:14 PMThat's just too cute! Scott has tried to do that with Gavin, but Gavin just won't sit still. I can imagine him doing that with his new brother! :) Very cute!- Shafferprincess said...
October 8, 2009 at 8:14 PMThis comment has been removed by the author.- Shafferprincess said...
October 8, 2009 at 8:14 PMThis comment has been removed by the author.- Shafferprincess said...
October 8, 2009 at 8:14 PMThis comment has been removed by the author.- Shafferprincess said...
October 8, 2009 at 8:15 PMHmm . . . Sorry - all those deleted comments are from me. They're all the same comment as the one above, but it posted like six times. Can I blame it on pregnancy brain???- Melissa said...
October 9, 2009 at 9:45 AMSo what exactly does a trilobite impression look like? Too cute.- Sarah E said...
October 16, 2009 at 10:44 AMWhat would we do without our Kade?- April (Thorup) Oaks said...
October 18, 2009 at 4:38 PMThat is so cute!!- Boquinha said...
October 20, 2009 at 11:34 AMAdorable. Sounds like an unschooling day to me--those are fun. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)