8.4.09


Not gunna lie... I absolutely LOVE them.
Photo by IntangibleArts

5 Comments:

  1. Amber said...
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
    wonderwoman1975 said...
    Har! I can't speak directly to the Foster Farms brand, so I'll trust they feed the craving just fine. What do you think about the corn dogs at Hot Dog on a Stick at the mall? Omyfreakinggosh! Fresh fried corn dogs? Can there BE anything better? Sometimes they're so good I don't even need to dip them in ketchup.
    Jillo said...
    I hear you, Lisa. Throw in a cold glass of lemonaide and a lady in a really bad hat and you you have perfection.
    The Bell Family said...
    I love love corn dogs too, it's too bad they don't put more in a box. Because a box of 16 sure doesn't last long!
    RACHELLE said...
    HEY JILL LOOK AT ME...ALL GROWN UP AND BLOGGING!!!! YEAH FOR RACHELLE!!! I FINALLY JUMPED IN AND I AM WWW.SUPWITHTHEHAWKERS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    I LOVE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY! YOUR HIRED! SHELL

Post a Comment