17.3.09

My cute honey is a lover of all things obscure. T shirts included. Each year for his birthday I try to find him a couple with vague references to his favorite things. With his birthday coming up, I have been on the lookout for some good ones and these are a few I found.
Here is your challenge.....
50 Points to whomever (whoever???) can name the inspiration behind these 5 shirts. All you gotta do is think like Kent. Good luck!

Number 6 is a bonus! I picked this one up for myself. I just couldn't resist.

10 Comments:

  1. Emily said...
    Sadly, I don't get any of them.
    Shafferprincess said...
    I don't get them either. Of course, I think I've only met Kent once, so I'm gonna go with that as my excuse! :)
    Jaz said...
    Ty has gotten me used to "googling" when I become frustrated that there's some useless bit of knowledge that I don't know...so now I know what AFK and 42 mean (i got bored & didn't google the rest). I gotta say 42 is pretty good on the obscure scale!
    Jaz said...
    K. looked up brown coats cause I knew I had heard it. If he likes that one, you should talk to my friend Angie....she loves that!!!
    Alisha said...
    I'm thinking you're a Flight of the Conchords fan, but I'm not sure. The Jemaine shirt is what caught my attention. If you are, and admit to it, then you should know we are, too.
    Jillo said...
    Okay, I thought I had better help you guys out. Here a couple of hints.

    #1 42 is the answer to life, the universe and everything.

    #2 "Take my life, take my land, take me where I can not stand."

    #3 Gob Bluth

    #4 The worm is the spice.....

    #5 I am not here, I am somewhere else.

    #6 The daytime of the night.
    Boquinha said...
    LOVE Arrested Development. LOVE it!! Oh, so many quotes are coming to mind. LOVE that show.

    I knew about 42. I'm a nerd.

    I got Mark a cool T-shirt that says, "Dr. Jan Itor" Know that one?

    And he has a Dunder Mifflin one, too, but who doesn't know what that is.
    Jillo said...
    Scrubs is another of our all time favs. My most favorite episode was the My Musical one. SO GREAT!! That is a great shirt, we totally approve. ;)

    Alisha, it is true. We are big conchord fans around here. Many a quote is quoted in this little household. I felt it was time to take my fanhood to the next level.
    Jagged Rocks said...
    By the way I think Kraig would love the AFK too. A website that Kent may enjoy a few shirts from as well is www.jinx.com/world_of_warcraft/men?tcid=1
    wonderwoman1975 said...
    These are so cool! I wouldn't have gotten #4 & #5 without some google searches.

Post a Comment