11.3.09

Today is a good day. I love days when the rotten, winter snow is melting quickly away and the sun is shining with gusto! Teeny tiny crocus heads are popping up all over the place and my boys are running around outside in jackets, loving every minute of it.
To make my day even better, I have a lame love of cleaning my windows on a sunny day. Clean windows plus a little extra springy, sunshine streaming in just makes me want to sing.
Here's to window cleaner, jacket weather and sunny sunshine!

6 Comments:

  1. Sarah E said...
    Well Jill I'm so glad you're happy today. You're certainly welcome to come clean my windows too. :)
    Carolyn said...
    I totally hear you! I was all ready to clean my window these past couple of days but it has now been raining nonstop. We had such nice spring weather this past weekend... and all I wanted to do was clean my windows! We totally must be related!
    April (Thorup) Oaks said...
    Clean my windows after Sarah!
    Stacy Holmes said...
    Oh yea- and your friend called you- a perfect day :)
    stacey said...
    what a cute post, you have a great attitude about life! I can just imagine you singing while you are cleaning - that's the Jill I remember :) Hope you even more perfect days
    J Fo said...
    Yay for great weather! We went for a walk in the park (literally) and into Cedar Canyon and it was just delightful! It was almost 60 in Cedar! Gotta love the Spring!

Post a Comment