5.3.09

Do anyone else's hobbies seem to ebb and flow like mine?
I love to scrapbook and digital scrapbooking is the best way to go, but it has been a long time since I have been inspired to make a page.
After nearly a year long drought, I am back in the business!
If anyone wants to learn more about digi scrapbooking, check out this website. It is a great one to get you started. My sister-in-law April started this company a few years ago and she is the one who got me into it. It is perfect for those of us who like to scrapbook, but hate the paper mess.
Okay, shameless plug for my wonderful sister-in-law and her wonderful company is now over.
But really, it's a cool thing.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Note: I totally copied this page from somebody, but can't remember who. So thanks for the great page idea whoever you are. That is the nice thing about digital, when you have lost all your creative juice, there is no shame in the copying game. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and blah blah blah, right?

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Jill, your pages are awesome. I'm jealous of such talent.
    stacey said...
    Very CUTE! I also am a HUGE fan of digital scrapbooking. I actually just taught my 6 year old how to do it last night and she is addicted - it is such a fun creative outlook without the mess :) I love Lucy's pony she is so cute
    Jillo said...
    Stacey, I didn't know you digied! I would love to see your pages sometime.
    Alison said...
    Well now I fell dumb I'm 31 and can't figure out how to Digital scrapbook. Maybe stacey needs to teach me.
    Angie of Down This Road Designs said...
    Jill, love the pages--I have been wondering what you have been up to lately. Now I know! For me it seems I can only concentrate on one thing at a time. Right now I am doing alot of Digiscrappin but nothing of anything else. Funny how that is. The family is getting tired of it I am sure but, I am thoroughly enjoying myself.
    Jenny said...
    Super cute! How do you find the time superwoman? You're kids are so adorable :)
    April (Thorup) Oaks said...
    Thanks Jill! Very cute pages!

Post a Comment