6.2.09

Our topic today:

Are we human? Or are we dancers? Or do we even, really care?
What the heck does this mean?

This forum is now open for discussion.

9 Comments:

  1. Jaz said...
    Every time this song comes on, my kids tell me it is the stupidest song ever---and they're probably right. but I still like to listen to it. (oh and they changed it to 2nd stupidest after they heard Tom's Diner)
    Stacy Holmes said...
    Ok- so I didn't even know these were lyrics- i thought jill was just being her philisophical self again- anyway, i don't even, really care what label is given to me. I am so tired of analyzing myself from those facebook tags that you can just call me &*(- it worked for 'THE ARTIST FORMALLY KNOWN AS PRINCE'- if it is one less thing to analyze about me, I am all for it. :)
    Jagged Rocks said...
    I am tired of that song...but I would have to say, we are what we are, whether we like it or not.
    Jill said...
    I feel very out of it..first I didn't know who the "Dope" was on Stacy's blog, now I have no idea what song you are talking about. I will identify myself with an easier song to remember from Primary... I am a Child of God. :-)
    Jenny said...
    Yeah, okay, whaaaaaaaaaat? I'm so out of the loop. I'm going to go out on a limb and say dancers. :)
    Neisha said...
    Steve just barely (like 5 min ago)played that song for me and we were trying to figure out the words. It makes no sense to me!
    J Fo said...
    Gotta love the Killers. At first I though it was so deep because I thought it said, "Are we human, or are we DENSER?" That would make more sense. Anywho, I still like the group (have all their cd's), and like the song. Dumb lyrics and all!
    Sarah E said...
    This is the true underlying question Jill. Are we human? Are we dancers? It brings a tear to my eye when I explore the depths of such a ponderance. I have seen this very topic discussed in many forums throughout the virtual world. I think the answer remains the same... No one knows.
    My girls told me the song should say, "Are we human, or are we cancer?" I thought that was a much more profound look into the human psyche.
    Stacy Holmes said...
    finally heard the song at 5:56 this morning- it was a bad way to wake up- dumb song!

Post a Comment