7.2.09

Photobucket


For those times when you start to wonder why you love having a wild and crazy six year old running around your house.

7 Comments:

  1. Stacy Holmes said...
    nice picture again Jillo- my six year old is driving me banannas- maybe i need to climb up the bunk bed and see her sleeping so i can like her again!
    PS Kevin got himself a Nikon D40camera- do you have that one? If so, tell us cool stuff about it.
    Alison said...
    I love to watch my kids sleeping. They always look like little angels and I can love them again.
    stacey said...
    I LOVE that picture! I love to take pictures of my kids sleeping, I always wonder what they are dreaming about?
    Boquinha said...
    Cute picture. He's adorable--asleep and awake.

    And are you seriously thinking "W" thoughts right now? :P
    April (Thorup) Oaks said...
    Wow. This picture is so beautiful. I love it. He is so cute (even awake and crazy).
    Gary and Debbie Rex said...
    What a darling picture - I LOVE to look at my children when they're asleep (I like to listen to them that way, too ;) ). Here's a link with a little info about the SL City libraries- http://www.slcpl.lib.ut.us/details.jsp?parent_id=10&page_id=250 - if you click on the side bar with "locations and hours" you can see the different CITY locations.
    Jill said...
    Isnt' it funny how just seeing our kids asleep makes us fall in love with them all over again? Unfortunalty I don't think it's the same for our spouses...I am a mouth breather and tend to drool..not a pretty picture. lol

Post a Comment