6.1.09
Kaden lost a glove at school and since it is January with many cold days ahead of us, I went to the store to buy him a new pair.
No gloves to be seen.
Not even one little pair.
I could, however, buy him a new swimsuit or a nice pair of flip flops.
Why do stores do that? Why must they load up the store with summer stuff when it is still 10 degrees outside?
Do I really want a new sundress for Lucy in January?
Or a beach towel?
No!
All I want is a new pair of gloves so my kid can play in the snow on the ground for the next 3 months.
7 Comments:
-
- Alison said...
January 6, 2009 at 11:45 AMI was going to buy all your kids so new gloves for Christmas because I figured you can never have enough. Too bad.- Shafferprincess said...
January 6, 2009 at 11:58 AMSometimes odd stores have winter stuff - like Kings up here. Maybe check out Ream's or Walgreens or RiteAid. Good luck!- Nathan and Alyssa said...
January 6, 2009 at 2:39 PMOh bummer! That is totally lame. I'm not a fan of the way stores stock their shelves either. Pffff.- Boquinha said...
January 6, 2009 at 6:12 PMThat is SO annoying. It's one of our biggest pet peeves with stores, too.- Melanie said...
January 7, 2009 at 8:02 AMHey Costco has them still. I saw them there yesterday. Or you could try a sporting goods store. Good Luck.- stacey said...
January 7, 2009 at 10:17 AMI got just some little ones at Harmons a couple of days ago! I agree about the store think it drives me crazy!- Sarah E said...
January 7, 2009 at 4:06 PMI hear ya sis! Who wants to buy a swimsuit in January? We just ate our body weight in Christmas candy and our skin is white as snow. It's ridiculous. I tried buying a swimsuit last August and all I could find were sweaters & gloves! Darn it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)