6.1.09

Kent wins the husband of the year award because he surprised me with a laptop for my birthday! We have a whole lotta folks who love to spend time on the computer in this house and sometimes the line can be rather long. Now I don't have to wait for anyone!

Thanks honey!
I feel so official and cool.

6 Comments:

  1. Nathan and Alyssa said...
    Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY. That's awesome!
    Boquinha said...
    Very cool. He sounds like quite the guy! Happy Birthday indeed!
    Valeri said...
    Kevin got me a laptop for my birthday and I absolutely love it!!
    I love being able to take it where ever I want. Especially when I want to lock myself in my room for a while! ENJOY!!!
    Valeri said...
    Kevin got me a laptop for my birthday and I absolutely love it!!
    I love being able to take it where ever I want. Especially when I want to lock myself in my room for a while! ENJOY!!!
    Stacy said...
    Way to go Kent! That is a great birthday gift!
    April (Thorup) Oaks said...
    That is so exciting! Good for you!

Post a Comment