7.1.09
#1 Cry, cry, cry and cry. Mom will be too busy trying to cheer you up to point the camera in your face, and you won't have to pose and smile.
#2 Pull all the bows and pretty things out of your hair as fast as you can. If you aren't looking your best, mom may get discouraged and give up.
*Note: This has been known to backfire and result in multiple hair-do sessions, something every respectable 1 year old would rather avoid at all costs.
#3 Demand your Binkie! If you're screaming because you want a Binkie, then she can't get a good picture. If you're sucking on a Binkie, then she can't get a good picture. This one works like a charm!

#4 Last, but not least, give her the mad face. At this point, my mom usually figures out I am just not having fun and puts the camera away. Messy hair and a runny nose will definitely enhance the effect.

Good Luck!
11 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Guess what Sam came home today with a missing glove too. So I guess I will be making a trip to Costco tomorrow.