24.1.09

Today was so much fun. I got to take bridal picture's for a super cute bride! I am kinda excited about how they turned out, and it was a total blast walking around downtown with a gorgeous lady in a wedding dress, although someone did ask if I was her mother, do I really look that old??? Here are a few of the shots we got. Isn't she just lovely?









23 Comments:

  1. Angie of Down This Road Designs said...
    WOW!! Jill these are sooo great! You did an awsome job and it does not hurt that she is so beautiful!
    Angie of Down This Road Designs said...
    And no you do not look old enough to be her mother!!! Give me a break people!
    Amber said...
    WOW! You did an awesome job!! Beautiful!
    Emily said...
    you definitely don't look old enough to be her mother. and jill, those are GREAT. I love the reflecting pool one that's close-up. Awesome.
    Stacy said...
    You are a pro! You did an amazing job with the pictures.
    J Fo said...
    This is not pretending, this is really GOOD! I love the one where she's so small in front of the temple and the one where she's looking out the window. Great Angles!
    Stacy Holmes said...
    Jill- do you want to take wedding pictures for me? I think I will rent a tux for Kevin for our anniversary..i will squeeze into my dress..and we can go around downtown being old people getting married..what do you think? Would that be fun or what? Maybe you could do my makeup too so I look 12 years younger..
    The lady that thought you were her mother must have thought you looked so professional you had to be over 30..no one under 30 could have done such a good job
    Shauna said...
    Absolutly stunning! It's got "profesional" written all over them!
    Melanie said...
    Wow those are great. I still want you to take ours.
    Alison said...
    Wow, Jill you did a really great job. That must have been a very fun day. My favorites are the one in the window and the other that shows the back of her dress. Where did you take the first with the black background?
    Jillo said...
    Aww.. thanks guys. It was a really fun day. All the pics were taken at either the Jospeh Smith Memorial Building, or the reflecting pool just outside of the JSMB. It was too wet to go anywhere else. The one with teh blue background is just a curtian pulled over to one side, kinda like an instsant backdrop. My sister is off to the side, holding it up. =)

    And Stacy H, I think we should TOTALLY go for that idea. It would be way fun! Get going on that tux rental. ;)
    Jagged Rocks said...
    I love those Jillyn!!
    Shafferprincess said...
    Nice job, Jill! Those are awesome! You should come up here (we'd let you stay with us, so that we could play, of course!!) and take some for our ten year anniversary next year! Awesome job!
    Jill said...
    I totally think Stacy should get her bridals done! Bring a gun in case someone asks if you are her mom! Those really look great! Good job.
    Nathan and Alyssa said...
    Wow Jill! These are really good! My favorite is the pond reflection one where you kind of tilted the picture. Great job! I didn't know you took pictures.
    stacey said...
    they are beautiful! You did a great job! I would call you a PRO!
    Stacy Holmes said...
    I commented to Kevin that I could never pose in the pose where she is laying down..I would just not be able to pull of "sexy"
    He said that he is pretty sure her fiance will really like that one.
    So, when we do our bridal shoot, lets do some "sexy" pose..and try to get me to stop laughing long enough to actually have a good photo. My only request about the photo shoot is that we don't do any pictures of my back- cuz I am pretty sure the zipper to my dress will be broken! Can you work with all these demands :)
    April (Thorup) Oaks said...
    No, you only look old enough to be her sister. Dumb people. I get asked if I'm Erin's mom from time to time. Makes me so mad.

    These pictures are amazing!!! Geesh. Everyone (especially you) are passing me up on photo techniques. I'm totally impressed. If the basement never gets finished you could go into photography :)
    Boquinha said...
    Lovely! You're amazing, Jill! Beautiful pictures, beautiful bride. When are you coming to visit again?
    Jenny said...
    You are so talented! Those are gorgeous!
    Sarah E said...
    Those really did turn out great. I was feeling so bad for you and all your stress yesterday. Looks like everything's going to be fine though, huh? Keep up your amazing work. One day I will make you sit down with me while I pick your brain. Good job Jill. A proud little tear just fell from my eye.
    Melissa said...
    I'd say you are as professional as any I've ever seen. I'm blown away by your talent, Jill. Oh and you don't even look old enough to be her mom.
    Glenna Roundy said...
    Brooke looks gorgeous! Did she like them?

Post a Comment