22.1.09
A few days ago, I heard the strangest noise in my kitchen. It sounded like one of those rain sticks that were really cool back in my high school days. Upon investigation, this is what I found:
The culprit:
I think she knew she was in trouble because soon as she saw me, she started shoveling them in as fast as she could, any way she could think of.
So instead of cleaning things up right away, I grabbed my camera. I got some great pictures to blackmail her with when she is older, and she got her Rice Krispie feast.
12 Comments:
-
- Stacy Holmes said...
January 23, 2009 at 8:41 AMi think lucy takes after your dog!- Alison said...
January 23, 2009 at 8:49 AMShe is so darn cute. I love the one of her eating directly off the floor.- Shafferprincess said...
January 23, 2009 at 9:21 AMThose are awesome pictures! Don't you love pictures that you can blackmail your kids with later on? We've got one of Scott crawling into the bathroom to take a bath - butt naked! Such a cute little bum, too! :)- Jill said...
January 23, 2009 at 9:32 AMso cute! I love it!- Angie of Down This Road Designs said...
January 23, 2009 at 9:50 AMThat culprit is pretty darn cute!! I think this is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time. Thanks for sharing.- Sarah E said...
January 23, 2009 at 11:31 AMOh man! This is almost as good as the time Audrey snuck the butter. Not nearly as gross though. What a silly girl.- Andrea said...
January 23, 2009 at 11:47 AMThat is sooooooo classic! Whenever I hear "that noise" I cringe.- Andrea said...
January 23, 2009 at 11:47 AMThat is sooooooo classic! Whenever I hear "that noise" I cringe.- Amber said...
January 23, 2009 at 12:31 PMGlad you snagged some pix! They are sneaky and quick, aren't they? Too Cute!- stokeshub said...
January 24, 2009 at 1:50 PMWhat can you say to that!?!?! I would have done the same thing...pictures make for funny memories down the road when the initial bothersome of cleaning up the mess has past!- Boquinha said...
January 25, 2009 at 3:45 PMHey! I was on chat with you when that happened! I sort of feel like I was there, but the pictures say a thousand words! One of which is "CUTE!!"- Melissa said...
January 25, 2009 at 8:07 PMSo glad you grabbed the camera and had some fun before cleaning up. Those are some great photos, you really have a talent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)