22.1.09

I am in need of some good new tunes for house cleaning? I clean so much better with my ipod and some good music blasting. Any one got any ideas?

9 Comments:

  1. Jill said...
    Hey, nothing gets me shinning better than Bon Jovi!! He is my favorite cleaning buddie. Oh, and Voice Male is always a good one. :-)
    Melissa said...
    I like dashboard confessionals, rocco deluca and the burden, John Mayer of course, the fray is good, natasha bettingfield (sp?)
    Shafferprincess said...
    I'm like Jill - I love some Bon Jovi while I'm cleaning. If your computer is somewhat close, or if you don't mind blasting through the house, try Pandora.com. You can type in an artist or song that you like, and it'll play songs or artists that are similar.
    Boquinha said...
    Michael Buble, anything 80s, Harry Connick, Jr., Chicago, Peter Cetera, Elliott Yamin . . . these are some of my favorites!
    Jagged Rocks said...
    I am not a whole lot of help here, just because I love music soooo much that I have a ton of it. Right now I am into OAR's new song "Shattered" it is Alternative, or Melody Gardot's "Worrisome Heart" it is a really good Jazz song that I feel in love with....if you want you can just borrow my ipod, and see what is on there.
    Jillo said...
    These are all great! Thanks ladies. I have been bumming itunes and sampling all these songs. Right now my favorites are Muse and The Doors. Great get up and move songs. And I am loving the Bon Jovi idea.
    Kim, I would totally love to do an ipod swap. That would be great!
    J Fo said...
    I'm loving Ingrid Michaelson right now. I got her CD for my birthday and there are a lot of great songs! The one that you may have heard is "The Way I Am." Here's the video link:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJOzdLwvTHA
    Crazy video, but cute song!

    You might also like Sarah Bareilles.
    Sarah E said...
    Christina Aguilera is my cleaning music. Man that girl can get your blood pumping. And I'm not even ashamed to admit that i sing right along with her.
    Melissa said...
    I love the Mamma Mia soundtrackand I listen to the Wicked soundtrack when I work out.

Post a Comment