27.1.09


Weston is way into spelling things lately, but since he is not quite four, you have to spell it first and then he will repeat it back to you.
Today, on the way to the grocery store, we were spelling different animals. After he asked me to spell puppy he started to giggle and giggle.

When I asked him what was so funny, he said "mommy, you just said PU and PP".

I have yet to live it down. He has said to me about 50 times, "member when you said PU and PP? That was so funny."

Oh the joys of living in a house full of little boys.

8 Comments:

  1. Emily said...
    that IS funny!
    Melissa E said...
    So happy girls don't like the potty humor as much as boys!
    Alison said...
    When we were driving home from Disneyland last spring, we all got pretty slap happy around provo and Carly started making potty jokes and we all laughed. Now she thinks pop houmor is the best.
    Jill said...
    That's so funny! It takes a smart little boy to pick out potty humor through spelling. He's young and yet so intune to the funnies of being a boy! :-)
    April (Thorup) Oaks said...
    I have also heard that about 1000 times. I have a feeling I know who he got that from.
    Boquinha said...
    What a CUTE picture of him. He's so cunning. Funny story! Potty talk is fun--especially the kids' reactions. :P
    Stacy Holmes said...
    My kids would never have picked up on that..your Weston is gifted! Better test him! :)
    Glenna Roundy said...
    That boy is clever. You won't be able to slip anything past him.

Post a Comment