6.12.08


My good friend Alison asked me to come and take some family pictures.  It was tons of fun and I was kinda excited how a few of them turned out.  Of course, I am no professional, but it is really fun to have a hobby that I enjoy and can work on improving all the time.

9 Comments:

  1. April (Thorup) Oaks said...
    What a great picture. Alison is going to be thrilled!! I love the way you posed the family! Nice job!
    Melanie said...
    Good Job. :0)
    Boquinha said...
    Wow, Jill. I had no idea! I love it! Way to go!
    Jill said...
    looks good! Do you want to take some pictures for me? I have a little guy here that has a cute mug I want to capture. :-)
    Shafferprincess said...
    Ooh - looks nice, Jill! Good job!
    Jenny said...
    That turned out awesome! You did a great job with the lighting- always the hardest part I think. I bet they are so pleased!
    susan said...
    Jill,
    I got to your blog from April's post about all the great pictures from your blog-
    anyway, just wanted to say I love the picture and it is so crazy that I know Alison! What a small world.
    Susan (RubySass)
    Alison said...
    Jill, you did a really fablous job with our pictues! I do really love them. Exactaly what I was going for, if fact better than I could have hoped for.
    The Bell Family said...
    Love it! Where did you take these pictures? Was it at their home? Great job!

Post a Comment