12.12.08

I was out finishing up my Christmas Shopping today when I found these guys.
Remember Mr. Sketch scented markers?
So yummy.
I couldn't bring myself to wrap them up, but gave them to my boys when they got home from school instead and now they are in full blow artist mode.
My kitchen smells like oranges, cinnamon and watermelons.
Just like my childhood.
10 Comments:
-
- Jill said...
December 12, 2008 at 10:18 PMI totally remember those! I believe it was 5th grade. :-) Where did you find them? Maybe I will get some for me...er..I mean for my girls. :-)- Stacy Holmes said...
December 13, 2008 at 11:40 AMI loved those things..I probably got a little high smelling them all the time..hey! Now I know what happened to the math part of my brain! Darn smelly markers!- Boquinha said...
December 13, 2008 at 3:21 PMOh how fun! One of my old college roommates used those ALL the time. Omigosh, our kids would LOVE those! How fun! We love drawing around here--we go through notebooks and notebooks. What a great idea about the smells!- Emily said...
December 13, 2008 at 4:42 PMyum! fun too.- Robyn said...
December 13, 2008 at 11:10 PMHow fun!! Where did you find these? I loved these when I was a kid.- Jillo said...
December 14, 2008 at 7:10 PMI found them at Office Max. They had a bunch of different sizes of packages. 8, 12 and a brand new 16 set! Super awesome.- The Wright Family said...
December 14, 2008 at 7:13 PMHey Jill, I love you blog! Your kids are so adorable! I am just siting here reading all of your posts wishing I had to chocolate covered cinnamon bears, they are the BEST!!- Sarah E said...
December 15, 2008 at 8:36 AMOh my gosh! Such love for these markers. Kara Mayeda had some growing up. Every time her mom would catch me sniffing them she would get after me. I coulnd't stop. They were too irristable. I'm sure it's ok for a little huffing now and then.- stacey said...
December 18, 2008 at 7:08 AMLove them!- April (Thorup) Oaks said...
December 18, 2008 at 6:16 PMI spent a great part of my childhood coloring with those. I LOVE THEM!!!! I'll have to get my kids some.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)