7.11.08

Yesterday, after cleaning up a major Lucy blowout, I looked down and noticed a smear of poop across my shirt.
Wanna know the scary part?
I actually debated with myself for a good 2 minutes if it was really necessary to change it or if I could just power through for the rest of the day.
WHEN DID I BECOME "THAT MOM????????"

7 Comments:

  1. Leuhoo said...
    ew ew ew ew eww...
    JILL STAY AWAY FROM THE POOP SHIRTS! It only ever leads to vomit hair, stuck on food pants, and smelly smelly business. :P
    Boquinha said...
    That is a hilarious, honest, post that I think so many moms can relate to. :P
    Neisha said...
    I would have to take into consideration the color the shirt was, and how well the wet wipes got it out - because the laundry pile is big enough without me having to add to it.
    Emily said...
    HAHAHAHAHA! I JUST BURST OUT LAUGHING! the boys actually came running in to see what i was laughing at.

    good one.
    Sarah E said...
    First - GROSS! Second - Ha ha!
    Jill said...
    LOL.. I have let Jack have poop on the corner of his onsie for half a day...it's so hard to get those little new borns dressed and undressed, plus, baby poop isn't that gross...well, NEW baby poop isn't!!
    Jaz said...
    Tyson said at least you didn't check to see if it was chocolate.....

Post a Comment