10.11.08
7 Comments:
-
- Leuhoo said...
November 10, 2008 at 10:15 AMOH MY CUTE!!!!! She is so cute!- Boquinha said...
November 10, 2008 at 11:09 AMShe is cute! And bedhead is the greatest. :)- Emily said...
November 10, 2008 at 11:41 AMnoah gets bedhead like that, i love it.- stacey said...
November 10, 2008 at 11:55 AMso CUTE! My little Leah has crazy hair every morning, funny that these little girls don't have a ton of hair to do, but have crazy hair in the morning!- Angie of Down This Road Designs said...
November 10, 2008 at 12:29 PMHow cute is she? I love the soft pink pjs. I want some like that.- Glenna Roundy said...
November 13, 2008 at 6:11 PMJill, I have pictures that look justs exactly like that! Only they are of you. When someone asks you who she looks like, just pose and smile.- Melissa said...
November 14, 2008 at 12:56 PMI totally agree with your mom on this one. She's totally got your look down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
