10.11.08
I totally tagged myself! This looked like fun, so I went for it. Thanks Jill
1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Where is your significant other? work
3. What is your hair color? plain
4. Your mother? musical
5. Your father? talented
6. Your favorite thing? free time
7. Your dream last night? foggy
8. Your dream/goal? joy
9. The room you are in? family
10. Your hobby? photography
11. Your fear? money
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? content
13. Where were you last night? in-laws
14. What you're not? skinny
15. one of your wish-list items? garden
16. The last thing you did? telephoned
17. Where you grew up? Sandy
18. What you are wearing? jeans
19. Your T.V.? bright
20. Your pet? obnoxious
21. Your computer? adequate
22. Your mood? amused
23. Missing someone? kinda
24. Your car? nasty
25. Something you're not wearing? make up
26. Your summer? hot
27. Favorite store? Target
29. Love someone? many
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? Friday
32. Favorite music? any
Since I stole this tag, it isn't fair to tag anyone. So if you are inspired, go for it!
2 Comments:
-
- Stacy Holmes said...
November 10, 2008 at 3:45 PMI tried to do this..it is too much self analyzing for me to handle, so I quit..Yes, I am pathetic!- Jill said...
November 10, 2008 at 10:23 PMI totally should have tagged you. Thanks for taking it upon yourself. I usually don't do tags because they eat up too many of my precious brain cells, but this one was easy.. I think I only used like 5. :-) Although, if I were deep like Stacy, I might have avoided it. :-)