23.11.08
You know the phrase, if your friends jumped off a cliff, would you?
Well in this case, Yes I Would!
Saturday night I went to see Twilight. I swore I wouldn't blog about it because although I like the books, I am not as big a fan as as some. I am trying to maintain my "I am not a groupie" facade.
But I can resist no more!
I LOVED the movie. I have this bad habit of becoming totally sucked into some movies. It can get to the point where the line of reality gets a little blurred. I have to really work at coming back to reality. You should see me after an Ann of Green Gables marathon. That Gilbert Blithe, mmm mmmm mmmm! It can also happen if I have a really great dream. I live in my little dream world for the whole day, happily reliving things over and over. I kinda drives me nuts.
Such was the case with Twilight. Like I said, I liked the books, but didn't love. I went in without too high of expectations, the reviews weren't that great and Robert Pattinson is kinda creepy looking in real life. But he makes for one sexy Edward! I have become a bit obsessed....Is it wrong to secretly wish your husband was a vampire that sparkled in the sunlight?
No worries, soon enough I will come back to reality. In truth, Edward would drive me nuts. He is a bit of a control freak, and I can't stand being cold. I just think it is funny I am acting like an obsessed teenager. However, if you should find a brand new Edward poster on my bedroom wall, and I am carrying my Bella loves Edward tote bag, it may be time to send in the professionals.
So I loved hearing you rave!
You are SO awesome! Your blog is one of my VERY favorites to visit (every day when I see that you posted something, I can't wait to read it - you're so entertaining and REAL!)
Love it!