1.12.08

Yesterday was Lucy's first birthday. Time sure flies when you are having fun. We had some family over for cake and ice cream last night to celebrate.
She loved it!Why is it that that first year goes by so fast? It really does feel like yesterday that we brought her home from the hospital. She was so tiny! My smallest baby by far.


Lucy didn't cry until she was 2 months old. She would squeak a little, but that was it. We thought we were so lucky. When she found her lungs, those sweet little squeaks turned into loud little shrieks! This girl can cry!

But that's okay. For the most part she was and is a super happy baby.

5 months

7 months

10 months.

12 months.

Lulu, We all love and adore you. Thanks for making this year so much fun. Happy Birthday!

10 Comments:

  1. Sarah E said...
    So cute! We had fun watching her NOT open her presents and dive head-first into her cake.
    Alison said...
    She really got into that cake. Very cute! I'm sad I didn't get to see her yesterday. I need a lucy fix.
    Emily said...
    happy birthday lucy! her five month picture is magazine-worthy!
    Leuhoo said...
    Yay for Lucy!You are too cute for words! I love you!
    Stacy Holmes said...
    I love her 12 month picture..it is beautiful!
    Jillo said...
    The 12 month picture was taken by Darla Roze, a fabulous photographer who did our family pictures. I wish I could take credit, but I cannot. =)
    Melissa said...
    so cute! Isn't it a fun age? I really love the baby stage. I wish it could last. Darling pictures!
    Shauna said...
    She is so adorable...love all the pictures of her.
    stacey said...
    Happy birthday Lucy! What a cute little girl! It is sad how fast that first year goes.
    Boquinha said...
    Happy birthday, Lucy! What a great post and cute little girl!

Post a Comment