21.11.08

Chocolate covered cinnamon bears.
Spendy, but divine.

10 Comments:

  1. Leuhoo said...
    AGREED!
    Shafferprincess said...
    Mmm - Yum!
    Shafferprincess said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Emily said...
    i LOVE those. they make dave gag.
    Sarah E said...
    Thanks a lot!!! Now my mouth is watering and I have an almost irresitable urge to find me some!
    Melissa said...
    Never heard of them before, but the combo of my two favorite treats sounds wonderful. My next door neighbor is a distributor for sweet's and buys them in bulk every year for the gals in the ward. Gonna have to try them!
    April (Thorup) Oaks said...
    I thought it sounded awful but loved them when I tried them. Yummm.
    stacey said...
    So easy to make! I make them every Christmas and eat half of them :)
    Jagged Rocks said...
    I love those, along with Sweets Chocolate covered marshmallow bears, they are not the processed marshmallows either!! Yummy!!
    Boquinha said...
    Mmmm, this is new to me, but it looks/sounds YUMMY!

Post a Comment