2.10.08


While throwing the wash into the dryer I came across the strangest thing, googly eyes. And not just one or two, 17 of them! Of course, no one would fess up. They don't have a clue how 17 googly eyes ended up in my washing machine. My guess is that somewhere a teachers supply closet is short a whole lotta googly eyes.

This has Weston written all over it.

6 Comments:

  1. Grandma Cindy May said...
    Googly eyes are a much nicer thing to find in your dryer than crayons. Trust me, I know.

    I stayed up til 12:30 am the other night reading your blog. Good writing seems to run in your family. I enjoyed learning about your cute family. Cindy
    Emily said...
    hahahahahaha! that made me burst out laughing! 17 of them? hilarious.
    Sarah E said...
    Oh the random joys of motherhood.
    Leuhoo said...
    I would say your best bet would totally be Westy...
    Boquinha said...
    I totally laughed out loud, too. That's hilarious. I love it. I dont' know if you saw my earlier comment to you on our blog, but YES, let's talk! April has my contact info and we can chat or call or whatever you'd like! My name on here at gmail DOT com works, too! ;)
    Robyn said...
    Thanks for making me laugh...what a cute story. And yes the googly eyes are better than crayons.

Post a Comment