7.10.08

Any one print their blogs out? My goal is to have a journal for every year using all of my blog posts. I would love to know of any good websites or ways to do this.
Thanks!

Oh and part two of my question. I always lower the resolution for my pictures on my blog. Do I need to use the full size ones for a book or can I use the lower res?

5 Comments:

  1. Carolyn said...
    I liked blurb.com

    Hey, I had a hard time navigating my way around Digital Scrapbook Memories for that Free Online Photography Class... could you help point me in the right direction?
    Emily said...
    oh, i was going to say blurb.com too. i haven't done it but was going to for christmas.
    Boquinha said...
    Oooh, great question, Jill!!
    Melissa said...
    yes blurp.com is cool, I'm thinking of taking Macayla's Thailand pictures and putting them in a book for her to remember. Their prices are fairly resonable I think.
    Melissa said...
    ***sorry, blurb, not blurp :) ***

Post a Comment