4.9.08




Today Weston started preschool! We are all so excited for him. I was a little worried about what he would think. If you know Wes you know that if he is not into something, he WILL NOT do it. But I worried in vane. He loved it! He went right in and started checking out all the cool toys to play with. Even though he is only three, he is in a class full of four year olds. He looked so little next to all those big kids. But his teacher said he did great, sat right down and followed all the rules. Just like a big boy!
His class had an ice cream social to start the year off, so today was all about ice cream. They played ice cream games and read ice cream stories and according to Wes, played " ice cream tricks" on the teacher. I am not sure what that means but it sounds kinda fun.
The best part of him being a three year old in four year old class is he gets to be with his cousin Megan, her cousin Noelle and our cute little neighbor boy, Jack. They will all be a grade a head of him, but for now he thinks he is so grown up. I love having friends and family to share all the fun with.
Hooray for Weston and a great first day! Tomorrow we get go go back. That leaves me with just one little Lucy for a few hours. What will I do? It will feel so strange not to have to keep track of my herd of kiddos if I want to run to the store. Such freedom!

6 Comments:

  1. Carolyn said...
    What a cutie! I love the pics and I love the name Weston too.
    Emily said...
    He's so cute. He looks so big!
    Shauna said...
    Glad he had fun with icecream! He is such a cute boy. Enjoy your couple of hours of freedom!
    J Fo said...
    What fun to be with family in class. Enjoy your 1 kid time!
    April (Thorup) Oaks said...
    Adorable pictures!!! I'm so happy they are in class together.

    Ok... I supposed to be working and I am excited to work today but I couldn't help checking out preschool pics for a second :)
    Andrea said...
    I cannot WAIT to have the freedom that comes from having the kiddies in school! For now, being able to go somewhere with just 2 of the 3 is heaven!
    Your family is adorable!
    Yes, Midnight Sun is Edward's version. So are you a Twilight diehard like me?

Post a Comment