3.9.08

If you haven't noticed, Weston is the one who keeps us all laughing. He comes up with the funniest things! Last night at dinner we were getting ready to say the prayer. It was Kent's turn and right before he could begin, Weston popped one little eye open and asked "do you need some help Daddy?" Kent said no, he could do it by himself, but thanks for the offer. Wes said "Okay, you do it, but if you need help I will help you." So sweet and innocent. What a helper!

3 Comments:

  1. Sarah E said...
    This is a much better prayer experience than we had last night. Nicole got about halfway through and then started saying her own personal prayer, "Please bless me that I can feel better. Please bless my teacher at school. Thank you for my new friends..." When I tried to correct her and steer her back onto the 'meal-prayer' path, she got so frustrated that she refused to finish the prayer. So Khursten took over and Nicole got even madder that she wasn't going to get to finish the prayer so then there was a little bit off a prayer-off. Two prayers at once! Awesome!
    J Fo said...
    How funny and sweet! I think that I would have been laughing the whole way through that prayer, though. What a funny little guy!
    Jill said...
    That is so cute! Next time Kent should let him help...it would be funny to hear what he told him to say.

Post a Comment