6.9.08

No, not that kind of 9 months. This kind:

Lucy turned 9 months a few days ago! I know I keep saying it, but I really mean it: it takes so long to get them here and before you know it, they are almost grown up! The next thing you know I will be posting her high school graduation pictures. Well, maybe not really. But time sure does seem to fly.

As always, she is a total joy. She has discovered singing this month and loves to sing along to any song. (Finally, some one who appreciates my singing! I love it.) She also has mastered crawling and pulling up, which also means a forehead covered in bruises. She is a little dare devil and it doesn't always end well. She won't wear headbands or bracelets anymore and hates to be in a dress because she can't move. So much for decking out my girly girl. =) Maybe when she gets older. She is a mover and a shaker and we sure do like having her around.

We love you Lucy! Thanks for being so darn cute.

5 Comments:

  1. Boquinha said...
    She really IS a cutie!!
    April (Thorup) Oaks said...
    She is adorable. I should print and frame this picture for Luke. I think it's neat how much he loves Lucy.
    J Fo said...
    I LOVE her dimples! She seems like such a sweet, sassy girl.
    Glenna Roundy said...
    Oh that baby girl! She is a true treasure.
    stacey said...
    she is darling! I agree about the whole 9 months thing if your pregnancy went by as fast as they grew it would be a piece of cake! Your family is beautiful. It is so fun to get caught up again!

    Stacey

Post a Comment