26.9.08
I think that deep in Disneyland,
Are secret little men.
That spray a potion in the air
When you first enter in.
This potion is a tricky one,
You never even know
That it is doing what it does
So off to play you go.
But then when you are thirsty
And a cold drink calls your name,
That potion puts its shoes on
Cause' it's time to play the game.
5 dollars for a water?
Is what you normally would cry.
But with that magic potion
You barely bat an eye.
5 dollars isn't too bad
You're thinking as you pay.
It's really hot, I need it
I'd pay that any day!
That dress is 60 dollars?
Well, what a deal for sure
I'll take two, wait! make it three
Heck, maybe make it four!
We need a treat, the kids cry
Can we have money please?
Why sure kids, here's a 50
It should be all you need.
And every time this happens
Those sneaky little men,
Just smile, laugh and give high fives
Then spray you once again.
I've seen the dollar signs in their eyes,
They whisper their secret little lies,
Feeding off your Disneyland highs,
When you get home, we'll hear your cries,
'cuz come bill-paying time - there's a big surprise!
You know- Tinkerbell that has gone naughty!