16.9.08

Oh man! Our TV's broken! Now I actually have to play with my children!!!!!!!

9 Comments:

  1. Leuhoo said...
    OH NO! Whatever will you do!?!?! That is one scary business! I could cry for you. The curse of the bargin TV! :)
    Jill said...
    lol...We don't watch that much TV, but I think I would go crazy if I didn't know it was always an "option". Good luck!!
    Jill said...
    Oh, and I haven't had the baby yet, so let's do lunch this week! I need something to take my mind off the WAITING! Have you ever been to the Cheese Cake factory? We could go somewhere faster if we need to. I just want to eat! lol Call me!!! Or I'll call you...or we could wait until Stacy calls us. lol
    Emily said...
    ahhhh! oh man is right! our tv is going that way too, and i'm going to die when it dies. although we have two others (if you count computer, which works as one, so it might be okay for a little while.
    Sarah E said...
    Woah woah woah. Don't get crazy now. Let's at least put off playing with the kids until the computer dies too. :) You silly girl!
    Stacy Holmes said...
    Sounds like a good time to get out of dodge..A hotel has cable..better go find one quick!- and about lunch..don't wait for me, cuz I am waiting for you guys!
    Emily said...
    Hey Jill, I wanted to send you some of our switch passes from Disneyland that we forgot to use but I can't find your address online. Can you email it to me?

    unothinkmybrain(at)msn(dot)com

    Thanks! I hope I can get it to you before you leave!
    April (Thorup) Oaks said...
    Ha ha ha ha! That's funny.

    I can't wait for some Disneyland posts. I hope you had a great time.
    Angie of Down This Road Designs said...
    I tagged you- read my blog for more info

Post a Comment