29.9.08
Hello world, I am 10 months old! I am growing up too fast for my own good. I can almost walk and I absolutely love to make my parents hold my hands so I can practice walking all over the place. Soon enough I will be doing it all on my own. Think of the freedom!
I have found a great new way to great people. All you have to do is scrunch up your nose blow air in and out as fast as you can. You get boogers all over your face but it is worth it, people love it! Especially my brothers. They think everything I do is hilarious. They even taught me to blow raspberries with my mouth full. Good times.
I can eat anything that big people can eat and I like that a lot. Baby food is for babies. My most favorite things to eat are Ritz Crackers and applesauce. Super yummy! I am not very fond of meat though, maybe I will be a vegetarian. I also really do not like to drink a bottle, only when I am really sleepy. Bottles slow you down! You can't check out the world when you are stuck eating.
Speaking of which, did you know there is this amazing world out there that you can totally go and explore? All you have to do is be really determined and stubborn and you can pretty much do what you want. If I want something really bad, I will work and work for it. Usually I can get it. But when I can't, you'd better watch out. I can get mad! That is one more thing I am really good at, getting what I want and throwing down when I can't. Works for me.
I am also really, really good at mimicking people. The sounds they make or the faces they pull. When I finally get my tongue figured out, I am going to have a lot to say. I try right now, but it doesn't always make sense. So I will definitely keep working on it. I am also a really great singer, just like my mom! She loves it when I sing with her and I do too.
Basically life is pretty good for now. Lots of naps, lots of hugs and kisses, and lots and lots of attention. I am a pretty lucky girl.
See you next month,
Lucy
7 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Someone mentioned to me that their child got motion sickness when they rode in a car. I wonder if that is what Miss Lucy does. They said it got alot better once the car seat was turned around..until then I guess you could use drugs:) just kidding.
Your girl is a cutie. If you want her to eat meat, my kids liked those disgusting Vienna Sausages in a can- they were easy to hold. They sell them in the babyfood aisle, but you can also buy them in the real people aisle for much cheaper..