11.8.08

Anyone catch the mens swim relay last night? Pretty darn exciting!!!!!
I love the Olympics!

8 Comments:

  1. Stacy said...
    I watched it! What a great finish especially after all of the trash talk France was doing before the race!
    Stacy Holmes said...
    I didn't think you had it in you! You surprise me with an interest in sports! Yes, I watched it- awesome race.
    Just read a good book too- Sarah's Key- check it out!
    Jillo said...
    It's true I am no sports fan on a regular day, but this is the OLYMPICS! Even I can't lame out on this.
    April (Thorup) Oaks said...
    I saw a replay on the computer today. Wow!!!! He is so much fun to watch. I loved seeing how excited his team was!
    Carolyn said...
    Wasn't it soooo gratifying? My husband and I woke up our girls from cheering so loud. Good stuff!
    Alyson said...
    My cousin was here and we were screaming and so excited when they won. What an excellent race. My sister came out of her room to see what all the commotion was about. That race was exactly why I love watching Olympic swimming.
    Emily said...
    it was sooo exciting. i was reading and not paying attention so i looked up JUST as the guy passed the frenchie and won, it was crazy. love those french eating their words.
    Boquinha said...
    Sarah's Key. That's the 2nd time I've heard of that book and I just found out that our book club can possibly get copies for everyone for free!

Post a Comment